SparkMacon is a community innovation space equipped with the tools, equipment, and grass-roots education required to convert your idea into a reality. Think of it as a gym membership to exercise your creativity, hands and brain. Our community will serve artisans, technology creatives, and creative tinkers with access to tools and equipment, training, and support for entrepreneurs.
Join us for our SparkMacon’s first community meetup! During this meeting, we will introduce you to our space, mix and mingle and review SparkMacon’s vision. We will be asking for your input on the tools and resources that we should purchase to make you successful as a Macon Maker. Finally, we will brainstorm ways that the community contribute to the SparkMacon MakerSpace.
Here’s the details for the party!
- What: SparkMacon’s First Community Meetup
- Where: 557 Cherry Street,Macon, Georgia 31201 ( map )
- When: Sept 4th @ 6:30 pm
Please help us spread the word about SparkMacon Maker Space. Feel free to invite your friends and family to this public event. We look forward to seeing you!
If you’re interested in being a part of that discussion, please join our Facebook group and follow us on Twitter. We would also love your thoughts on classes you would enjoy taking to support your business and your craft.
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sparkmacon/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sparkmacon If you have maker or SparkMacon related news to share, please consider using the #sparkmacon hash tag on Pinterest and Twitter.
- What classes on Making do you want? ( 5 minute survey)
The SparkMacon Team